Water sports ¦ Rentals ¦ Events
Find A Way Flyboarding
Rules & Stipulations
1. You MUST inform staff if your video has been selected or prepaid
2. Video flash stick card MUST be returned if faulty
3. You MUST NOT hold on to P.W.C. unless instructed to do so
4. You MUST stay in designated flight zone at all times
5. Flyboard Turkey Point is NOT responsible for lost or damaged glasses, jewelry, clothing, ego, etc.
6. Absolutely NO flips without prior approval and damage deposit.
7. Absolutely NO flying under the influence, profanities, or dangerous behaviour
8. Upon arrival it is the customer's responsibility to follow instructions and comply.
9. ALL SALES ARE FINAL - however, if our staff cancels due to weather a gift certificate will be issued.
Q. Will you get wet?
A. Yes you will get completely soaked. Totally worth it!
Q. What should I wear to go flyboarding?
A. Wear anything that you're comfortable wearing in the water.
Girls we recommend to wear shorts.
Q. Do you provide helmets and life jackets?
A. Yes, helmets and life jackets are provided free of charge.
Wet suits are also provided weather permitting (select sizes available).
Q. How early should I arrive?
A. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment time ready to get in the water.
Q. What happens if I am late for my appointment?
A. Session is forfeited to the next customer in line, we can then take you during the next available time slot.
Q. Who can flyboard?
A. Client must be able to swim and be comfortable in the water, Ages 12+.
Everyone gets up their first time out.
Q. Do you go in the water?
A. Yes you float in the water, fly above, and dive below it during your session.
Q. How long is a flyboarding session?
A. Depending on the service selected, ~40 minutes or less; 10 minutes fitting and instructions + 30 minutes in water (all times are approximate)
Q. Are change rooms available?
A. No, there are no change rooms available at this time. However, please try to arrive ready to swim/flyboard.
Q. Is there parking?
A. Yes, Parking is available in the gravel lot next to the Turkey Vegas restaurant (Turkey Point)
and all along the Pier in Port Dover.
Any other questions or concerns please contact us using our Contact Form.