Find A Way Flyboarding
TURKEY POINT, ONTARIO
Rules & Stipulations
1. You MUST inform staff if your video has been prepaid
2. Video flash stick card MUST be returned if faulty
3. You MUST NOT hold on to P.W.C.
4. You MUST stay in designated flight zone.
5. Flyboard Turkey Point is NOT responsible for lost or damaged glasses, jewelry, clothing, ego, etc.
6. Absolutely NO flips without prior approval and damage deposit.
7. Absolutely NO profanities
8. Upon arrival it is the customer's responsibility to read instruction board and comply.
9. ALL SALES ARE FINAL - however, if our staff cancels due to weather a gift certificate will be issued.
Q. Will you get wet?
A. Yes you will get wet. Totally worth it!
Q. What should I wear to go flyboarding?
A. Wear anything that you're comfortable being in the water in.
Girls we recommend wear shorts.
Q. Do you provide helmets and lifejackets?
A. Yes, helmets and life jackets are provided free of charge.
Wet suits are provided weather permitting (select sizes available).
Q. How early should I arrive?
A. Please arrive at least 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment time ready to get in the water.
Q. What happens if I am late for my appointment?
A. Session is forfeited if late. (No Refund) Please refer to question 4.
Q. Who can flyboard?
A. Client must be able to swim and be comfortable in the water. Ages 12+
Everyone gets up their first time out.
Q. Do you go in the water?
A. Yes you float in the water.
Q. How long is a flyboarding session?
A. 40 minutes - 10 minutes fitting and instructions + 30 minutes in water (all times are approximate)
Q. Are change rooms available?
A. No, there are no change rooms available. However, please try to arrive ready.
Q. Is there parking?
A. Yes. Parking is available in the gravel lot next to the Turkey Vegas restaurant.
Any other questions or concerns please contact us using our Contact Form.